Worry-free solutions for accessibility conformance monitoring.
Section 508 and WCAG Conformance Monitoring
- Get actionable data to ensure that your website conforms with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 / WCAG 2.1)
- Receive monthly accessibility reports highlighting accessibility barriers
- Track accessibility conformance in real-time
Aurora provides website accessibility conformance monitoring solutions to ensure that your website remains compliant with Section 508 and ADA Title III. Our conformance monitoring services include monthly scans of your website with automated and manual tools to identify potential accessibility barriers.
How We Test
At Aurora, we use both automated and manual tools to get a complete picture of the accessibility of your website. All conformance monitoring packages include a review with a screen reader to identify compatibility problems with assistive technology devices.
Each month, we’ll review a sample of pages on your website to identify common accessibility barriers including: low contrast text, HTML/CSS syntax errors, images missing alternate text descriptions, keyboard accessibility problems, and more.
What You Can Expect
We’ll send you monthly email reports summarizing results of accessibility scans. These reports will include:
- Summary of accessibility failures with references to WCAG 2.0 / WCAG 2.1 guidelines
- Links to automated and manual evaluation reports
- Recommendations to address accessibility barriers
We’ll share results of accessibility tests using Google apps so that you can track results in real-time. We also provide website accessibility repair and remediation services for customers looking for a complete solution for accessibility conformance.
Get Started Today
Contact us for a FREE consultation, or request a quote for services today!